FLOATING PRODUCTION SYSTEMS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
FORECASTS AND MARKET INTELLIGENCE FOR THE GLOBAL FLOATING PRODUCTION SECTOR
FPSOs, SEMIs, SPARs, TLPs, FLNGs, FSRUs, FSOs
This comprehensive business intelligence service and online database provides insider access to business and investment opportunities in the deepwater global floating production sector. There is nothing else like it anywhere
International Maritime Associates
The Only Floating Production Systems Market Intelligence that Offers:
- Annual Five Year Market Forecast
- Real Time, Interactive Online Database
- Monthly Reports And Forecast Recalibration
- Customer Support And Research Assistance
About International Maritime Associates and World Energy Reports:
International Maritime Associates and World Energy Reports have joined forces to provide the most sophisticated and in-depth Floating Production Systems reports, market outlook, analysis, daily intelligence and interactive database.
Co-founder of World Energy Reports and spearheading the business intelligence gathering is managing director and founder of International Maritime Associates (IMA), Jim McCaul. Jim has more than 30 years experience in the global maritime and offshore oil/gas industries, producing 50 multi-client industry reports on the floating production sector over the past 18 years.
IMA’s “floater reports” have been a major source of market intelligence in the offshore industry and the IMA annual forecast of equipment orders has been widely referenced in investment presentations, industry publications and other consulting firm reports. Jim has provided extensive market analysis and strategic planning to many of the world’s major field operators and offshore contractors.
The IMA/WER floating production business intelligence service provides a continuously updated wealth of data, insight, and analysis designed to keep you a step ahead of the competition in the deepwater business sector
2018 EDITION NOW AVAILABLE, ORDER TODAY!
FIVE YEAR MARKET FORECAST – 2018 EDITION
Analysis of Future Business Drivers and Forecast of Floating Production System Orders between 2018/2022
185 pages of analysis, data, charts and forecasts, all geared to provide the biggest, best and most comprehensive resource so that you can long-range plan to capture your share of the $100+ billion floating production system market over the next five years.
INCLUDES OVER 110 CHARTS, GRAPHS AND EXHIBITS
This report presents our five year forecast of floating production system orders. First we present an overview of the industry and our assessment of the underlying market situation likely to prevail over the 2018/22 forecast period. Then we provide our forecast of orders for eight types of production systems under three market scenarios. The final four sections of the report contain details for floating production systems in the planning stage, on order, in operation and available for redeployment.
Preview the report! See the 2018 forecast outline and list of exhibits on pages 6 and 7.
COMPREHENSIVE MONTHLY ANALYSIS
Our monthly reports provide a detailed snapshot of the business sector as of the middle of each month. More than 90 pages of data and industry analysis each month. Excel spreadsheets with each report enable subscribers to tailor the data presentation to their needs. In October of each year we provide a detailed five year forecast of production floater orders. In March of each year we fine tune the forecast and make revisions as needed.
ADVANCED INTERACTIVE DATABASE
Custom, Interactive, & Exportable, Real Time Market Data, Charts & Analytics
The Floating Production Systems database is a major advancement in business intelligence in the floating production sector. Updated daily – 24/7/365 – courtesy of World Energy Reports’ global network of correspondents and analysts – the database is a powerful tool that enables you to research, discover and produce the information you need, when you need it, in the form you want to see it.
CREATE AND EXPORT CUSTOM CHARTS AND SPREADSHEETS
The online database is updated every day – with information direct from primary sources. In the database are details for 240 planned projects, 370 installations in service, 70+ floaters on order and 20+ floaters available. The database is fully searchable. Customized charts and spreadsheets can be directly produced from the database.
TECHNICAL AND RESEARCH ASSISTANCE FOR USERS
Our market Intelligence comes with a complete customer support package. Jim McCaul and International Maritime Associates are available to assist with technical questions about information in the database and reports. Our technical support staff is able to assist with any questions about using the online database, search tools or features.
WHY SHOULD I PURCHASE A MARKET INTELLIGENCE PACKAGE?
- The forecasts and market intelligence packages are utilized by top business planners and investment analysts in the market. Every day, representatives from banks and financial institutions, oil & gas companies, government agencies, equipment manufacturers, ship and offshore rig builders, construction agencies, and owners/operators access the market intelligence and forecasts they need for sound investment decisions.
- The WER/IMA monthly reports provide more than 90 pages of data and industry analysis, presenting a detailed snapshot of the business sector as of the middle of each month. Excel spreadsheets with each report enable you to tailor the data presentation to your needs. In October of each year we provide a detailed five year forecast of production floater orders. In March of each year we fine tune the forecast and make revisions as needed.
- The online database is updated every day – with information direct from primary sources. In the database are details for 240+ planned projects, 370+ installations in service, 70+ floaters on order and 20+ floaters available. The database is fully searchable. Personalized charts and spreadsheets can be directly produced from the database.
- We offer full support to subscribers. We will assist with questions about information in the database and reports – and our IT manager will assist with any questions about using the database search tools.
Floating Production Systems – 2018 Five year forecast
Order Your Floating Production Systems Report Today! Your Report, Your Way!
The new Floating Production Systems Report – much like the market itself – is continuously changing. This Floating Production Systems report from World Energy Reports is unique in that it is not simply a static report, rather a dynamic and ever-changing database with a continuously updated wealth of data, statistics, exclusive insights and analysis and critical project management contacts designed to keep you a step ahead of the competition. Your Report, Your Way!
|Plan||Annual Five Year Market Forecast||Semi-Annual Market Forecast Recalibration||Monthly
|Contacts||Price Monthly||Price Yearly|
Monthly Report Package
EXECUTIVE INTELLIGENCE PACKAGE (Best Value)
Includes Complete Market Forecast Package and Database ACCESS (5-year forecast, 12x monthly Updates, full online Database Access (updated daily) with Key Contacts for a full year)