Floating Production Database
The Floating Production Systems database is a major advancement in business intelligence in the floating production sector. Updated daily – 24/7/365 – courtesy of World Energy Reports’ global network of correspondents and analysts – the database is a powerful tool that enables you to research, discover and produce the information you need, when you need it, in the form you want to see it.
Included is in-depth information about 230+ floating production projects in the planning stage, 360+ production and storage installations now in operation worldwide, 60+ floating production systems being built and 20+ production systems off field and available for redeployment.
Unlike other static competitive databases in this sector, the World Energy Reports Floating Production Systems database is dynamic – it is updated daily with new information and insights to ensure you are kept abreast of new developments as they happen..
Floating Production Systems Report And Online Database
- Annual five year outlook and forecast – At the start of each year we prepare a detailed assessment of future deepwater development and forecast the pace of orders for floating production systems over the next five years. Our 2021 annual report looks at market conditions likely to prevail through 2025 and provides our assessment of which of the 200+ floater projects in the planning queue will reach the final investment decision by end-2025
- Monthly reports - Our monthly reports provide a detailed snapshot of the business sector as of the middle of each month. More than 100 pages of data and industry analysis each month. Excel spreadsheets with each report enable subscribers to tailor the data presentation to their needs. In our May report we revisit the annual forecast and make revisions as needed.
- Online database - The online database is updated every day – with information direct from primary sources. In the database are details for 200+planned projects, 390+ installations in service, 40+ floaters on order and 40+ floaters available. The database is fully searchable. Customized charts and spreadsheets can be directly produced from the database. Data are easily exported to excel spreadsheet.
- Customer support - We are available to assist with technical questions about information in the database and reports -- and assist with any questions about using the database search tools.
Here's what you get!Request a Demo
- 1 Filters panel
- 2 Display types
- 3 Export of the current list of Units to the MS Excel format
- 4 List of units: Grid, Simple, Charts, Maps
- 1 Units on the map
- To filter by any availible filter listed on the left just click on the filter name. Label with a digit on the right of the filter is the number of available Units with this filter selected
- To remove a filter click on sign
- To filter list of Units by keyword enter the keyword and press "Search".
- Click on Clear all filters link to remove all filters.
Order Your Floating Production Systems Report Today!
Your Report, Your Way!
The new Floating Production Systems Report – much like the market itself – is continuously changing. This Floating Production Systems report from World Energy Reports is unique in that it is not simply a static report, rather a dynamic and ever-changing database with a continuously updated wealth of data, statistics, exclusive insights and analysis and critical project management contacts designed to keep you a step ahead of the competition. Your Report, Your Way!
|Plan||Annual Forecast Report||Monthly & Semi-Annual Market Updates||Online Database access||Price|
REPORT + EXCEL DATA
+ 1 MONTH ACCESS TO DATABASE
MONTHLY REPORT PACKAGE
WITH EACH MONTHLY REPORT
FULL ONLINE DATABASE ACCESS
||No||No||FULL ACCESS||$3,950 annual|
EXECUTIVE INTELLIGENCE PACKAGE (Best Value)
||Yes||Yes||FULL ACCESS||$6,500 annual|