World Energy Reports
Floating Production Systems Report And Online Database
Annual five year outlook and forecast
– At the start of each year we prepare a detailed assessment of future deepwater development and forecast the pace of orders for floating production systems over the next five years. Our 2021 annual report looks at market conditions likely to prevail through 2025 and provides our assessment of which of the 200+ floater projects in the planning queue will reach the final investment decision by end-2025
- Our monthly reports provide a detailed snapshot of the business sector as of the middle of each month. More than 100 pages of data and industry analysis each month. Excel spreadsheets with each report enable subscribers to tailor the data presentation to their needs. In our May report we revisit the annual forecast and make revisions as needed.
- The online database is updated every day – with information direct from primary sources. In the database are details for 200+planned projects, 390+ installations in service, 40+ floaters on order and 40+ floaters available. The database is fully searchable. Customized charts and spreadsheets can be directly produced from the database. Data are easily exported to excel spreadsheet.
- We are available to assist with technical questions about information in the database and reports -- and assist with any questions about using the database search tools.
Here's what you get!
Request a Trial
We are a fully integrated energy company with a leading portfolio and wide network of operations around the world. With growing demand for energy, we challenge ourselves to redefine the future of energy with innovative approaches to technology and engineering in order to maximise and deliver…
PetroSA continues to play an instrumental role in the country?s transformation through a range of activities that span the petroleum chain. Starting with the exploration and production of oil and natural gas, we sell petrochemical products to South Africa?s major oil companies and export petrochemical…
PETROSERV, a wholly owned Qatari company, is one of the leading EPIC/traditional contractors in the State of Qatar. Existing since 1978, Petroserv has an enviable, proven track record with a large variety of Qatari and international clients; including: Ashghal (Public Works Authority), Kahramaa…
PetroVietnam Oil Corporation
1. Establishment: PetroVietnam Oil Corporation (PV OIL) is a subsidiary of Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam), established pursuant to Decision No. 1250/QD-DKVN dated 6th June 2008 of the Board of Directors of PetroVietnam, consolidation of PetroVietnam Trading Company (Petechim)…
Premier?s strategy is to grow shareholder value through investment in high quality oil and gas projects within a disciplined financial framework. Realise value through commercialisation of our c.
PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited
PTTEP is a national petroleum exploration and production company dedicating to provide a sustainable petroleum supply to Thailand and the countries we operate as well to bring in foreign exchange earnings to our country. A top-ten publicly-listed company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand, PTTEP…
PTT PHILIPPINES CORPORATION (PTTPC
PTT Corporate Profile PTT PHILIPPINES CORPORATION (PTTPC) is one of the wholly owned subsidiary companies in the Philippines of Petroleum Authority of Thailand Public Company Limited (PTTPLC). PTTPC primary business of marketing refined petroleum products and lubricants are focused on three major segments ?
Rubicon Offshore international
Rubicon Offshore International was founded in 2005 as an offshore oilfield service company providing unique life of field development solutions for small to medium oil and gas operators. The company has since experienced steady expansion, evolving into a leading industry solutions provider…
Saipem is a large, international and one of the best balanced turnkey contractors in the oil & gas industry. Saipem has a strong bias towards oil and gas related activities in remote areas and deepwater and is a leader in the provision of engineering, procurement, project management and construction…
We are a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with around 92,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
severe in 2012. chemical company. task, structure optimization as the starting point and reform and innovation as the driving force. low carbon, and people-orientation further. efficient company. and potential partners both at home and abroad, and strive to create a new win-win situation. We…
Statoil has high ambitions for international growth and has business operations in 35 countries around the world.We believe that our aim of creating competitive returns for our shareholders in the long run, is best accomplished through value-based performance culture, stringent ethical requirements…
Talisman Energy Inc
Talisman is committed to conducting its business safely and in an ethically, socially and environmentally responsible manner. The company is a participant in the United Nations Global Compact and is also included in the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index. Talisman was the first Canadian…
Tullow oil plc
It started in a small town called Tullow, about 35 miles south of Dublin, Ireland. In the 80s there were loads of companies starting off in the North Sea and Irish Celtic Sea. I was talking to a friend of mine in the bank one day and he was talking about small oil fields in Africa, which had…
Woodside is Australia?s largest independent oil and gas company with world-class facilities and a history of achievement. We believe that our longterm success depends not only on the oil and gas we produce, but on doing what?s right. As we aspire to become a global leader in upstream oil and gas…